COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- In the event of requiring any change/improvement: we offer a service providing an efficient and economic solution to the needs of our clients.
- To achieve a situation controlled by the client. “Reducing corrective maintenance”: the aim of any department dedicated to maintenance management is to offer an efficient and economic service to achieve a minimised corrective maintenance in the medium term and be able to plan work based on a controlled situation. This is all in accordance with a strict control of expenses including an annual/triennial plan/budget agreed with the client and based on specific actions.
- To perform work and simple actions causing a high impact and need: nowadays, managing and performing basic tasks causing a high impact on maintenance (cleaning and greasing, self-maintenance, correct management of spare parts and consumables, etc.) can cut down high costs related to unexpected shut-downs in the future.
- To have a single correspondent: in relation to the previous point and in particular with the management of orders and subcontractors, which require individual management. Finding a single specialised manager/supplier and manager helps daily management to run much more smoothly.
- Technical report
- Action plan to solve shortages and/or improvements
- Action time-scale
- Economic project plan
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION AND TRAINING
- Technical documentation and training
- EHS procedures (LOTO…) machinery adaptation…
- Creation of standards and ranges, training
- TPM, 5S…
- Application launching and TO GMAO implementation
- Possibility of repairs in own workshop
- 24/7 Support
- Analysis of indicators
PLANNED AND SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
- Management of spare parts
- Execution of standards and ranges